Life just got a little turned up-side-down for me recently, so blogging has kind of fallen to the bottom of my to-do list. But just so you’re not worried if I’m alive or not, (You would worry, wouldn’t you?) here are some of the things I would write about if I had the time or energy.
- My fabulous trip to Hilton Head
- How despite being good and wearing sunscreen, I forgot to reapply, so now I look super dark and I’m peeling like a snake
- Crossing off a new state
- Having good friends who are there for me when I need them
- My recent break from running
- It’s been sooooo hot out. (And I very rarely complain about heat.)
- My first Team Bookin’ It training run on Saturday
- My grade school reunion coming up tomorrow
- Spending the weekend with my dad for belated Father’s Day
- The “Check Please” style dinner club my friend started
- Needing to find someone to go to Disneyland with me over Labor Day weekend. My race and flights are booked. My hotel is not.
- The new tutoring job I just started with the most adorable boy ever
So, that’s what I would write about if I had the time.